We supply bearing components mainly for the needs of bearings manufacturers, but they can also be used also in other branches of the machine-engineering industry.
The basic assortmentconsists of the following products:
- Balls with dimensions D from 1 to 50.8 mm in standard bearing materials and variouslevels of accuracy
- Cylindrical rollers with diameter dimensions D from 4 to 25 mm and length from 5 to 30 mm in standard bearing materials and various levels of accuracy
- Needle rollers with diameter dimensions from 1 to 20 mm and length from 5 to 50 mm in standard bearing materials and various levels of accuracy
- Pipes, seamless, cold-drawn, cold and hot rolled with dimensions D from 20 to 150 mm and wall thickness t from 3 to 15 mm in standard bearing materials
- Massive cages for ball bearings, cylindrical and spherical roller bearings with dimensions D from 25 to 500 mm according to the customer drawing. Used materials are brass, bronze, aluminium, steel, stainless steel and textile laminated phenolic.
- Forged pieces according to the drawing requirements of customers. Range from 1 to 50 kg in various shapes depending on the technology used.
- Machined rings according to the drawing requirements of customers with dimensions D from 20 to 400 mm. Semi-finished products for production are bars, pipes or forged pieces.The processing state can be before or after heat treatment, or also finished.